Your life is a reflection of your mind.
Change your inner reality to change your outer experiences.
Is it time to change the things you don't like in your life? Too often many of us don't know what to do or how to do things to change our lives because we are stuck in the same belief system our ancestors were and playing out the same destructive patterns that we know we need to change but don't know how to do it.
There isn't a 'magic' pill we can take or one particular thing we can do that will make all the changes within yourself, your life and the world that you desire. However, if you are willing to make some subtle changes in your life, you can begin to change your life dramatically. From there, things will open up and you will know your next step. Just keep following your intuition (gut instinct). Here are some beginning steps that will help you make changes in your life....
Beginning steps to assist you in changing you, your life and your world in 35 days…
1. For the next 35 days stop looking at everyone and everything else to tell you what to do or what to buy in order to make the changes you desire in your life. You are the only one who knows when something is right for you and if you believe it enough to try it. Start paying attention to your gut feelings, your intuition, whatever it is that you call that feeling that comes over you that tells you something isn’t right or something is so totally right for you.
2. Start thinking about what it is you really want. In other words, if you are thinking you want more money, or a better job, better relationship, bigger house, whatever it is you believe you want, go deeper than the “object”. Feel what is that the ‘object’ will give you. Is it peace, a sense of accomplishment, freedom, love, happiness, joy, safety, security or something else?
3. When you realize what the feeling is that you want, take the time at least twice a day to feel what that feeling feels like. You can get help from pictures or remembering memories or something else that will bring that feeling forward for you in the beginning. If you can’t now, eventually, you will just pull the feeling up from within. Once you have the feeling, hold that for 10-15 seconds or longer if possible. Know that this gets easier and easier the more you do it. If you can do this more than twice a day for the 35 days, do it! The more you do it the more you are changing you and the things that are coming to you, for the positive of course.
4. Start putting your thoughts into your now. That means you are not thinking about yesterday, 5 minutes from now, later this evening, and not about tomorrow or anything beyond that either. You are thinking about right now - this very moment you are in. This moment is always perfect because anything that happens that you perceive as negative happened in the last moment not the one you are in now. Stay in the moment. (Special Note: If you are visualizing something for the future, you can still do that because that feeds into what you are creating on a positive note and not what I am referring to here.)
6. When you get stuck in that horrible panic feeling and you have said what’s in step 5 and you still feel that dread or panic or whatever it is, start to think or say to yourself “neutralize” which you may have to say a few times but eventually as you are repeating that word, your feeling will begin to neutralize and you won’t feel that panic or whatever it is. Once your feeling is neutralized, take the opportunity to thank yourself and say or think something like “Thank you. Remember we are <whatever the feeling is you came up with in step 2>.” What that will do is send appreciation to all parts of you and send the message to the parts that were having you feel panic, or whatever feeling it was you didn’t like, that you are no longer accepting that feeling as an honored or trusted feeling any longer. This begins to shut that piece down and the feelings you are reminding your body you are, begin to move forward.
7. Start to impress upon your mind happy positives. 7 or 8 times a day for 15 seconds each, think and feel something that makes you feel good. It can be looking at pictures, thinking about family, feeling that realization you came to in step 2. Whatever it is, feel it for 15 seconds 7 or 8 times a day. If you can do this more than 8 times a day – please do it because it will only benefit you. (Special note: If you are looking at pictures from past things or events that make you happy, that doesn’t count as to what I am referring to when I say don’t think about the past because this is placing you in a completely different state.)
8. At the end of every day or at least the end of every week, look back and see the changes that occurred in you and your life. They are usually subtle changes like the way you reacted, or didn’t react to something, things falling into place easier for you, you being one step ahead of things, feeling lighter or happier.
9. When you go to bed, think to yourself "I now receive all I need and let go of all else. Thank you." and if you can, take a couple deep breaths in and exhaling out slowly and completely. Then start to feel the feeling you came up with in step 2.
10. When you get up in the morning remind yourself what your feeling is that you came up with in step 2 by taking the time to feel it for a few seconds.
When you do these steps every single day for 35 days in a row let me know how you feel and all the wonderful things happening for you. I can’t wait for you to have your own amazing experiences.
As we heal ourselves, we heal the world. -Renae' Mussachio
Renae' Mussachio is an internationally known and respected Energy Therapist, Professional Speaker and author. Her seminars and training have helped people of all ages and from all walks of life make positive changes in not only their lives, but in the lives of others as well.
Based on her ability to see energy and the ongoing connection between the spiritual and physical, Renae' is able to assist those who are willing to make small changes in their daily routines. It is the small changes in daily routines that result in big changes in life!
Renae' has a variety of guided meditations available, and is currently writing books to assist people in making positive changes in their lives. You can visit her blog by clicking here.
Low $10 a month subscription price
Free Meditation Download Each Month
2 Distant Group Energy Healing Sessions Each Month
To Learn About Membership Click Here
Looking for inner peace and freedom? Renae' has several meditations available for purchase to assist you in clearing limitations and regaining that true peaceful, balanced you once again.
To Find Your Inner Peace Click Here
Find out more information through a variety of classes given by Renae' or others she trusts. Renae has group clearing sessions offered four times a year to help you clear your energy and be your peaceful, balanced self.
To Find Out More Click Here
Reiki is a Japanese technique created by Sensei Mikaomi Usui which promotes healing. It is administered in many different ways, so please read on to discover more about Reiki.
To Discover Your Inner Healer Click Here